- Interact with customers, serve drinks and snacks
- Pot washing
- Glass collecting
- Restock fridges
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
This is just the first step. If you've read about us, you'll know that we also have a small kitchen behind the bar where we make a whole menus worth of food. After a while of working with us you'll be trained up on how to cook all the meals on the menu. There is a pay rise that comes with being confident on being able to do food.
Requirements from you:
- Previous bar experience preferred but not essential
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- Excellent time management skills
- Can work efficiently in a small and busy environment
- Flexible working hours
You might be pleased to hear we don't make you wear a uniform here, so you can dress in what you find comfortable! Jeans and a t-shirt is the usual and preferred dress code.
It's a busy bar, especially around the Christmas period, but we're only small, so being a part of our team is like welcoming you into our family.
So if you hardworking, friendly, positive and want to work somewhere a bit different, we'd like to hear from you!