Food prep & Serving roles, some catering/bar experience a must
We require bright, enthusiastic & hard working people to join our team from early June through to mid September. (The Months we operate make it an ideal job for Uni holidays & we have many people who come back for following seasons. Also a good way to visit many parts of the country while earning at the same time)
We have several roles for which we are recruiting, you will be able to select which one you are applying for using the drop-down menu on the application website:
*Basic Chef and prep role:
- You will be required to work as part of a small team in the build up and pack down of the stall and be responsible for the preparation and cooking of food on site. Full training will be provided although you must have experience in restaurant kitchen work. A good level of stamina is a must.
- You will assist with basic food preparation but your role will largely be customer facing, serving food. Previous restaurant/bar or customer facing work is a must.
- Need to give excellent customer service at all times.
Lowdown relevant to both positions:
- Applicants must have lots of energy, be happy and enthusiastic, hard working with lots of stamina.
- Honest and work at a fast consistent pace.
- As events are held throughout the country, you will be required to travel to & from events, most economical transport costs will be paid by us. As most events in the South & Southwest of UK best if you are based in that area of the country over summer months. Do state if you have a car as this boosts your chances.
-Events will usually last three days over a weekend, although some last for a week at a time, you will therefore be required to camp on site, we normally have an allotted area for this and we require you to bring a tent and a sleeping bag. We will outline the dates you will be required to work at the interview stage.
-We require you to be fluent in English and have full legal status to work within the UK and Europe. Please only apply if you are already in the UK.